Sunday, March 23, 2014

Trend Settin'

No, this is not part three of "Those Annoyingly Embarrassing Moments," that will come later. Right now, I just feeling like commenting about the weird trend I've set between my other blogging friends, Hareta and DarkSecrets. Apparently, after the first "Embarrassing Moments," about random spelling errors, the Obligatory GIF turned out to be a reference to K-ON (which I knew nothing about at the time.) So know, the two are having a little battle by putting references within each and every one of their recent posts.

Watching this whole thing go down, I've found it interesting how even the littlest things can set off gigantic trends. Take for example, Flappy Bird, a crappy little game with no real purpose that became one of the biggest game trends EVER. Seriously, even the Apple App Store has been nearly flooded with all sorts of rip-offs and parodies. I still have no idea what these kinds of things do to the human mind, but it is some powerful influence.

Enough of this speculation today, I have to get to thinking of more Embarrassing Moments!

So along with the postly Obligatory GIF, (another K-ON for the heck of it)
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT K-ON IS ABOUT!!!!
No, seriously, I hadn't even heard about K-ON until this whole thing started, and what I have gathered  through a brief look on other people's pages and Google Images, I can't tell what the crap it is, or what it is supposed to be!!! Better start searching...


But until later, JELLEH OUT!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I know!! Some of the pictures I've put on my blog, I had no idea it was a K-on reference

    ReplyDelete
  2. STOPPIT YOU. THIS SATURDAY, WE'RE OFFICIALLY WATCHING THE K-ON ANIME ALL FUDGING NIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But... but... I already read up about it, so I know everything, and I would just rank on everything.

      Delete
  3. THATS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT. WHAT COULD YOU HAVE POSSIBLY READ UP ABOUT? The four manga books are never at the library all at once, and Wikipedia sucks.
    A quiz, then... NO CHEATING!!
    What do Mugi-chan's eyebrows look like?
    What animal is Azusa commonly associated to?
    Which of Mio-chan's hands is dominant?
    What is the name of the teacher that sponsors the club?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I say wow, those are some pretty detailed questions …
      Considering there are manga, 2 seasons, and a movie that's a lot to "just read" about it Nick.
      Second of all, RILEY WHY YOU WATCH SUCH GIRLY(ish) ANIME?

      Delete