Thursday, March 20, 2014

Those Annoyingly Embarrassing Moments That Happen To Everyone (Part 1)

So yeah, I'm starting up a series of relatable events that happen which are seriously annoying but no one can control. So for Number 1: Ridiculous Word Errors
                                    This is those really aggravating moments that usually occur to write a lot, and your brain decides that it wants to take a shortcut when writing words. This can either appear in cutting out entire parts of longer words, combining words together, or accidentally using homophones of words. My most common mistakes with these problems are:
  • 1. "With" and "the" which will usually turn into "Withe" for no apparent reason.
  • 2. Literally the word "Or" in which I keep writing "ore" and end up feeling stupid...
    I have had other issues with other words in the past, but those have decided to stop pestering me. But still, spelling shouldn't be this annoying when you've done it for like 12 years...
Words are Evil
     Now, I don't hate writing in general, I actually do it quite frequently (as you are reading a blog which I update.) I just hate how incompetent the mind can be with words I have known forever.

     Do you have any relatable issues with word errors like I do? Share in the comments below!

So until Part 2, JELLEH OUT!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm… Let's see who would post down here….. uh me and maybe Riley. Anyways yes I do have those issues too, plus the weird habit of my pinky going to the shift key to capitalize every other 4 words for no apparent reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ERMAGERD You made a deliberate K-ON reference!... Did you? The gif? That's Ritsu, you know...

    ReplyDelete